Saturday, June 17, 2006

Take Me Out To The Ball Game.....



This is where I think we will be spending our afternoon (in the bleachers, that is.) Nick has a game this afternoon and the weather is beautiful, so I know we will all have a great time.

I had originally thought he had a double header and we were going to have a picnic in the park across the street in between games ~ but I read the schedule wrong....AGAIN. But I figured the picnic still sounded like a great idea. So, after the game we'll head over to the park for a picnic.

I love summer time in North Dakota!! After being cooped up for so long in the winter months we take every opportunity we can to do outside activities when the weather permits. Lots of picnics, BBQ, bike rides, and evenings on the deck will be in order over the next few months.

I would love to hear from some you ~~ what are some of your favorite things that you like to do in the summertime??

No comments: