Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Now or Later?????



Exodus 8:9-10 And Moses said unto Pharaoh, Glory over me: when shall I intreat for thee, and for thy servants, and for thy people, to destroy the frogs from thee and thy houses, that they may remain in the river only?
And he said, To morrow. And he said, Be it according to thy word: that thou mayest know that there is none like unto the LORD our God.

I'’m sure over the years we have all heard sermons preached about "“another day with the frogs." And I know every time I read this passage I wonder, "“why would Pharaoh want to wait until tomorrow to get rid of something so disgusting when he could have said NOW??"”

As I was reading this yesterday God spoke to my heart and told me to take time and meditate on things in my life. What things am I saying "“tomorrow"” to? And I admit there were some things I needed to repent of.

So, today my hope for each of you is that you will take time to go through your life and your heart. Are there things you are putting off until "“tomorrow?"” Things like having a consistent prayer life, reading your Bible, submitting to your husband, being the wife and mother that God has shown you He wants you to be....the list goes on and on ~ but whatever it is, don'’t keep putting it off. If God has shown you something, NOW is the time to begin to correct it.

2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami! Your post encouraged me so much! Thanks for writing and posting it here! It was a real blessing to read!

Blessings,
Gerda (WATW)