A friend of mine on another blog (Tammy's Times) has asked for our favorite cookie recipes. I am adding mine here. If anyone else is interested just check out Tammy's blog - on my side bar - and join in the fun!!
|-||1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick)|
|-||1 white, yellow, or chocolate cake mix|
|-||1 cup chocolate chips, more if desired|
|-|| 1 cup peanut butter |
1 cup butterscotch chips
|-||1 1/2 cups chopped cashews, walnuts, or almonds|
|-||1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut (shredded or flaked)|
|-||14 ounces sweetened condensed milk|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter or margarine in bottom of 9 x 13" baking pan, tilting pan slightly to coat all sides. Mix cake mix and melted butter, pat mixture lightly to make a crust.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except condensed milk) in large bowl, then spread on top of crust
- Pour can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over top and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Allow bars to cool slightly; cut while still war