Monday, June 19, 2006

A Present For My Readers......

As most of you know, I have little girl (quickly growing up....faster than I would like.) As her daddy says, "she is a true girlie, girl!!!" My girlie, girl loves pretty dresses, but the problem is she just keeps growing. This means I know have a box of pretty dresses that are no longer below her knee.

Last night I had a lady from my church bless me abundantly by giving me a ton of clothes. (Have have lost 50 pounds over the last year and desperately needed things that fit better.) I had been praying that the Lord would provide me with better fitting clothes and He did just that. This got me thinking......a dangerous thing, I know.

I sat thinking last night - what shall I do with these dresses? They are in great condition, they just don't fit her. Then I thought of those who read my blog ~~ many of which have the same standards and convictions regarding dress that I do. I want to be a blessing to others, just as the lady in my church was a blessing to me.

So, ladies, if you have a little girl who likes pretty dresses, let me know. Elisabeth is 9 years old. She is pretty skinny, but about average height. I will gladly mail these dresses to anyone who can use them. (And if my camera was working I'd show you pictures of some of them....sorry!!)

Leave me a comment with your email or email me.

tloinnd@hotmail.com

No comments: