Saturday, June 10, 2006

My life verse.....

This afternoon I was browsing through verses that I like to read on a regular basis. While catching up on the blog by Mrs. R and Mrs B - http://be-not-conformed.blogspot.com/ - Mrs. R shared her life verse with everyone. I love seeing others life verse and learning why they chose those verse.

For many years I never could really choose just one verse. I love the Scriptures, but I never felt that the Lord had showed me just one that spoke more than the others. That all changed for me about 7 1/2 years ago.

Just days after our son Steven went home to be with Jesus, as I was reading my Bible, God gave me a verse that has meant the world to me ever since. That verse is Colossians 2:5.

Colossians 2:5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

This is MY life verse!! So, what is yours ~~ and why????

No comments: