Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A little about me.....

My friend Tammy had this on her blog, so I thought I would "borrow" it and share a little about me for anyone who may be interested. Thanks for sharing Tammy!!!

1) FIRST NAME? Tami

2) WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope

3) WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Just last week – had some special time alone with God while at the coast

4) DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually

5) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Thin sliced roast beef

6) KIDS? Six

7) WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I would like to think so

8) DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Only here

9) DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, I don’t want my kids to pick up on it, so I avoid it.

10) DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

11) WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way!!!!!!

12) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don’t really like cereal

13) DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I very rarely wear shoes and when I do they are usually slip on types (that way I can get them off as soon as I sit down!!)

14) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, not really

15) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? The only kind of ice cream I like is bubble gum

16) SHOE SIZE? 8 or 9 ~ depends on the shoes

17) RED OR PINK? Pink

18) WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I have on a denim jumper and a pink short sleeved shirt ~~ and I’m barefooted

19) LAST THING YOU ATE? Half a cheese sandwich and some celery

20) WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Classic Gospel Radio by the Kingsmen

21) IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue

22) FAVORITE SMELL? My husband’s aftershave

23) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother in law

24) THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The first thing I notice about my husband was his eyes

25) FAVORITE DRINK? Water and coffee.

26) FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? I love to watch Nascar, basketball, and football

27) HAIR COLOR? Brown

28) EYE COLOR? Blue

29) DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes

30) FAVORITE FOOD? I love buffalo burgers

31) SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32) WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink

33) HUGS OR KISSES? Both!!!!

34) WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? My Bible and a book on church history

35) WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don’t have a mouse pad

36) WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn’t watch TV last night – I visited with my mom

37) WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? August 7th in Simi Valley, California

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It was fun to read through these answers! :O)