Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Our Menu For The Week

Today I am going to do my weekly shopping, so that means I needed to get my menu done up. I love having a menu hanging on my refrigerator door. It takes the guess work out of dinner, helps my stay organized, and stops the question, "What are we having for dinner tonight?" from being asked by each of the kids at some point throughout the day.

Elisabeth is now helping me make the menu since she is helping me cook more and more now. I figured if she's going to be involved in the cooking part she should also be involved in the planning. So, this weeks menu is about 75% Elisabeth's and 25% Mom's.

Tuesday ~~~~~ CHICKEN ALFREDO, BROCCOLI, AND FRESH FRUIT
Wednesday ~~~ STEAK & RICE, SALAD, AND HOMEMADE ROLLS
Thursday ~~~~ CHICKEN FAJITAS, CHIPS, AND SALSA
Friday ~~~~~~ MEATLOAF, BAKED POTATOES, & CORN ON THE COB
Saturday ~~~~ HOMEMADE PIZZA
Sunday ~~~~~ RICE CASSEROLE (LUNCH) / ROAST, & VEGGIES (DINNER)
Monday ~~~~ SWEDISH MEATBALLS, RICE, SUGAR SNAP PEAS


What is everyone else having this week??

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Mmmm...sounds good! That's great training for Elisabeth too. I do not like making a menu, I always have such a hard time with it! I know this will help her when she's cooking on her own!