Monday, August 04, 2008


It seems like forever since I’ve posted a blog – and so much has been going on. My classes are over for this term, so that is a huge blessing. Also, I think pretty much all the rounds of company are gone for the summer too!!

I did get rid of the boot on my foot...but only to exchange it for a pretty pink cast. That will be one until the 18th. (I’ll try to add some pictures this evening – not just of my cast.)

So much more to share, but I’ll do it in bits as not to overwhelm anyone. I’ve really been working on losing all this excess weight and I have a goal to lose 25 pounds by the end of the year. I don’t think that is too unrealistic. I know I have to do it without exercise, due to my foot, so I as going to be keeping a very detailed food log each day. I am also doing my Bible Study each morning and am focusing my studies around my goal. I will share things here as I go along.

Well, our daily (at least they seem daily lately) thunderstorm has passed and my coffee cup is empty. Time to start to the day!!!

No comments: