Saturday, July 19, 2008

I’M ALMOST THERE

This has been the longest 8 weeks of my college times. These last weeks made getting my Bachelor’s degree a piece of cake. I can honestly say if it hadn’t been by the grace of my Lord and the love and patience of my family I wouldn’t be able to say that on Tuesday I will be done!!

I really think God has showed me so much of these 2 months. He showed me just how wonderful my family is (not that I didn’t know before.) I showed me that I cannot do this on my own (as my sister so lovingly tells me....I am not Super Woman – and no one but me excepts me to be.) He has reminded of His love and concern for me with each assignment I complete.

On December 19th, the day I am completely done, the first person that will get the thanks for this will be my Lord, then my husband and family. There have so many times that I have wanted to quit – but God reminds me that it was His will I do this. If I were to quit I would be quitting on something that God had for me. So, I continue – and am so much closer to victory!!

Thank you to each of my friends that have been patience and supportive of me through this all. I know that phone calls and emails have been few of late, but I want you each to know you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

This is what is left between now and Tuesday:

** A 25 page paper on International business practices of 5 separate companies (which I haven’t even started yet)
** A Power Point presentation to accompany the paper I haven’t written yet
** A final exam for International Business
** A final exam for Strategic Management
** A visiting missionary and his family
** A 3 game volleyball tournament on Sunday evening (that I can’t play in because I still have my pretty black boot on my foot)

See you all Wednesday – when my summer break truly begins!!!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Okay, you better call me the next day!!!!

Susan said...

Tami, I admire your determination so much! You've worked hard. Congratulations!

Tori Leslie said...

Oh wow, you are about to accomplish a great thing. I can't say that I wish it were me. Some of us are just very studious, I'm not one of those.

Congratulations on all your hard work!!