Monday, October 09, 2006

What a great way to start my week.......

I just found a new blog today....and I love it ~~~ I'm an Organizing Junkie ~~~ WOW, it is great!!! (I hope I did the link right. Tammy told me how and this is the first time I've tried it.)

I love having a menu done each week and am always looking for new ideas. Now I have ton a ton ideas just by checking out Laura's blog each Monday. Each Monday she has MEAL PLAN MONDAY, with A LOT of links to others ladies weekly menus. I felt like I was in menu heaven!!!

Maybe next week I'll attempt to link my menu there (that is if someone can tell me how!!)

Here is my menu for this week:

MONDAY ~~~~~ Chili and Corn bread (crock pot)
TUESDAY ~~~~~ BBQ ribs and baked potatoes (crock pot)
WEDNESDAY ~~ Pancakes and sausage
THURSDAY ~~~ Turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes
FRIDAY ~~~~~~ Spaghetti & French bread (crock pot)
SATURDAY ~~~ Chicken fajitas (crock pot)
SUNDAY ~~~~~ Nachos (crock pot)

It looks like my crock pots will be getting quite a work out this week!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I have been checking out her blog today also. I'm going to try to be better at getting a menu wrote out. I know it would help me so much!!

Susan said...

I found Org Junkie a few weeks ago, and even though I'm not organized, I've really enjoyed it. And she's almost my neighbor - she lives in BC too!