Sunday, October 29, 2006

Getting a Jump Start......



You may be asking, “Is this a repeat?” Well, I guess in a way it is. With the week we had last week half of the meals on the menu didn’t happen – so, since I already had the groceries on hand I just carried over the meals we didn’t eat last week.

Monday ~~~~ Swedish meatballs, noodles, broccoli & garlic bread
Tuesday ~~~~Chicken stir-fry and rice, egg drop soup
Wednesday ~~Burritos and homemade tortilla chips w/ salsa
Thursday ~~~Fish patties, mac-n-cheese & pineapple (Hubby is gone)
Friday ~~~~~Homemade pizza
Saturday ~~~ Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, & biscuits
Sunday ~~~~ Roast, potatoes, and carrots (crock pot)

Don't forget to visit Laura's Place for tons of weekly menus to browse through!! She has a great blog that is a true joy to read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to carry some of my meals over week to week too. Sounds good!
Fish/mac & cheese was always a favorite of my kids when they were little!

Anonymous said...

Swedish meatballs are one of my all-time favorite dishes! The rest of your menu sounds great too!

Sherry H