Saturday, October 14, 2006

Entertaining my children....



About 2 months ago I got a coupon to get a free Scotch Brite Toilet Cleaner. I can't tell you what a blessing it has been!!

"Is it because of how good it works?" ~~ you ask??

NOPE - I wouldn't say it works any better or worse than others....but what I will say is that now my two youngest children absolutely LOVE to scrub the toilet!!

Today they were arguing about who GOT to scrub the toilet - thankfully, we have TWO, so they both got to!! (And they do a great job, too!)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

LOL That's cute. When I cleaned house for my now office manager, she had one of those disposable toilet cleaners, and I didn't care for it very much. I don't know if it was the same kind or not, but the pad came off the end so easily, and I accidentally flushed a perfectly good one down the toilet! Oops!