Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours....

Now ~ let me ask you ...when you read that did you automatically think that negative or bad things were to follow?? Most people would. Why is that?

Well, I DID NOT mean it in that tone. No way, no how. I said that because there is another new baby in my world!!!! My sister and brother-in-law just had their first baby yesterday morning at 5:11 a.m. and I am so excited for them!!!! Let me introduce you all to Tristan Micah:

Isn’t he BEAUTIFUL?!?!?!? I just can’t wait to hold him!!

They live about a hundred miles away, so it may be a bit before I get to go see them – but you can bet once I get the okay from them I will be on my way!! I don’t see my sister near enough (which is a shame because I love just spending time with her.)

I am just so happy for them. They are two of the sweetest people you would ever meet and I know they are going to make AWESOME parents!!!

Denise ~~ if you and Josh are reading this.....I love you both !!!!!

No comments: