Saturday, January 05, 2008

For My 2 Special People.....

I admit that I am not the best letter writer in the world. I try ~ I really do...but I just seem to fall short. I now have 2 people that mean the world to me that the only way I can communicate to them on a regular basis is through letters. I want to write to each of them at least once a week - they need to hear from me and I need to let them know just how much I love them.

Because I try to blog every morning I have decided that I am going to devote one blog a week just to them, send them that blog AND any other blogs from that week. (I'll then print them off and add a hand written note to each before I drop them in the mail.) S0 ~~ Saturday's are for two very special people in my life!!!

HHHHMMMMMMMM......what went on with us this week???? I'll give you a brief recap:

12-30-07: I'd been working a ton of hours, so other than going to church I didn't do a whole lot. (I also knew I had to go to work at 2am the next day, so I figured I better rest while I could.) We had 2 visitors at church - and they even came back for our New Year's service and on Wednesday!!
12-31-07: My day started at 1:30am. I was at work at 2am.......and guess what, I GOT HOME AT 8PM!!!! I'll let you do the math on how many hours I worked. Let's just say I'm glad the last day of the year only comes once a year!!! I got home in enough time to shower and get ready for Watchnight Services at church - they started at 9pm. We had a great evening. When was the last time you played musical chairs?? I can say for me I did just before midnight!!!! We prayed in the New Year and got home about 12:30am. I decided to stay up until 1:30am (just so I could say I stayed up for 24 hours....yes, I'm pretty easy to entertain!!)
1-1-08: Needless to say, because of yesterday, I did just what you see my kitties doing ~~~ I slept ~~~ A LOT!!! When I wasn't sleeping we watched movies or I read a book. That's it. I didn't even cook!!!
1-2-08: Wednesday I went into the office for about half the day. After that I headed of to Nick's to pick up Bredan. Nick was sick so I took Bredan so Aundrea could take Nick to the doctor. We spent the rest of the day with Bredan and took him to church with us. He is such a precious little boy!!!
1-3-08: Thursday was another quiet day. I worked for a few hours and then came home where we spent the evening playing a few games and watching a movie.
1-4-08: Friday I spent the whole day at home....and it was wonderful. We all went out to lunch and then ended the evening by going to Century and watching both the boys an girls high school basketball games. It was a great day!!!!
1-5-08: Today has been a quiet one. We did some housework, grocery shopped (online), and this evening Elisabeth and I are going to the baby shower for Aundrea and Bredan.
SO ~~~ what did you do all week??????

1 comment:

Sarah D. said...

I have been waiting for a picture of this new baby! How exciting!