Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'VE BEEN MISSING IN ACTION

This time of year is always a busy one for my family and I. It seems there is always something that a pastor's family is invited to, involved in, or needed for during the holiday season. I think things should start to slow down here soon though and I can write more regularly again. I did have time for my twice weekly devotion that I post over at The Well and that I share here too.

ARE YOU SLIPPING

Psalms 73:2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.


Just a question for everyone today….are there areas in your life that you have let slip?


Take some time and inventory your heart AND your time. Sometimes the slip can be so gradual we don’t even notice it right away.

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

There are areas in my life I let slip badly at the end of 2006. All I could say was SHAME ON ME!!! But with a new year and a new beginning I am hoping to not let things slip again. But we all know that we are human and it will more than likely happen again. The only thing we can do is TRY not to let it happen...right?? Happy New Year!!!