Saturday, August 05, 2006

What Shall I do????


It's not often that I have a lot of leisure time on my hands - but yesterday and today I have been spoiled rotten by my family. My birthday is Monday, but I am getting one gift a little early....they have cleaned my house till it shines (even the windows!!!!) They did that so that I could have a day of leisure. Now I have to decide what I'd like to do with this time.

I've already done some baking ~~~ and my house smells as good as it looks, if I do say so myself!! There is a wonderful aroma of banana bread filling the air as I type this. Now I have a couple of options to choose from.....do I want to:

SPEND THE EVENING CROSS STITCHING





OR CURL UP WITH A GOOD BOOK??????

Everyone is gone for another 3 hours.......hhhhhhmmmmmmmm......maybe I'll do both!!!!





2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tami, what a wonderful family you have.
Hope this is the best year yet. :0)

Tammy said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a nice evening!