Thursday, August 24, 2006

Susan Got Me......

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:

~~ Also, since mission-critical business information systems tend to exist for a long time…..(you don’t really want to hear more out of a college textbook, do you)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:

~~ I can reach the telephone.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

~~ The KJV on DVD. My hubby and I listened to Deuteronomy last night

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

~~ 12:00pm


5. Now look at the clock.

~~ 11:57 am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

~~ Just a Little Walk With Jesus

7. When did you last step outside?

~~ This morning when I went for a walk

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

~~ I was working on my college classes

9. What are you wearing?

~~ A blue skirt and a white and light blue striped shirt with mid length sleeves

10. Did you dream last night?

~~ I don’t remember

11. When did you last laugh?

~~ This morning talking to my 17 year old son

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

~~ Family pictures, a clock, and 2 wall paintings

13. Seen anything weird lately?

~~ My daughter’s hand after she was stung by a bee on Monday – she had a big lump right in the middle of her hand that was swollen, red and bruises

Where did #14 go?

15. What is the last film you saw?

~~ The Shaggy Dog

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

~~ Other than giving to my church, I can’t think of anything I would do with it right away….I’m not much of a spender.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

~~ I would love to adopt more children

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

~~ I would make sure that every person had at least one opportunity to be saved. (I love Susan’s answer, so I’m keeping it!!)

19. Do you like to dance?

~~ I admit that I do…..but never in public

20. George W Bush:

~~ He is the President and I give him the honor and respect due that position. I feel he has done a good job, especially considering all that has taken place during his term.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

~~ She would have been named Miranda – but our first was a boy. By the time we had a girl we had decided to name her Elisabeth

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

~~ Our first child was a boy and we named him Jeffrey.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

~~ If that is where God had for us to live, I sure would!!!!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?

~~ "Well done thou good and faithful servant.”

No comments: