1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
~~ Also, since mission-critical business information systems tend to exist for a long time…..(you don’t really want to hear more out of a college textbook, do you)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
~~ I can reach the telephone.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
~~ The KJV on DVD. My hubby and I listened to Deuteronomy last night
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock.
~~ 11:57 am
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
~~ Just a Little Walk With Jesus
7. When did you last step outside?
~~ This morning when I went for a walk
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
~~ I was working on my college classes
9. What are you wearing?
~~ A blue skirt and a white and light blue striped shirt with mid length sleeves
10. Did you dream last night?
~~ I don’t remember
11. When did you last laugh?
~~ This morning talking to my 17 year old son
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
~~ Family pictures, a clock, and 2 wall paintings
13. Seen anything weird lately?
~~ My daughter’s hand after she was stung by a bee on Monday – she had a big lump right in the middle of her hand that was swollen, red and bruises
Where did #14 go?
15. What is the last film you saw?
~~ The Shaggy Dog
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
~~ Other than giving to my church, I can’t think of anything I would do with it right away….I’m not much of a spender.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
~~ I would love to adopt more children
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
~~ I would make sure that every person had at least one opportunity to be saved. (I love Susan’s answer, so I’m keeping it!!)
19. Do you like to dance?
~~ I admit that I do…..but never in public
20. George W Bush:
~~ He is the President and I give him the honor and respect due that position. I feel he has done a good job, especially considering all that has taken place during his term.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
~~ She would have been named Miranda – but our first was a boy. By the time we had a girl we had decided to name her Elisabeth
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
~~ Our first child was a boy and we named him Jeffrey.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
~~ If that is where God had for us to live, I sure would!!!!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
~~ "Well done thou good and faithful servant.”