Monday, August 21, 2006

I've been silent the last few days.....

I guess you could say I am just not used to my hubby being gone, so I haven't been myself lately. Things have gone very well, they are just different.

Yesterday was wonderful ~~ but then again, any time I get to spend the day in church I think it is wonderful. Every time I get to go to church I think of Psalms 122:1 ~~~ "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD."

We had a missionary yesterday and they were such a blessing. Last night while they were there we spent over 30 minutes singing hymn after hymn, then we were blessed with a wonderful sermon from Matthew 13 ~~ "The Sower and the Seed."

I'm looking forward to today. Nick and I are going to do the yardwork so everything looks nice when Jeff gets home on Wednesday. I love working in the yard, especially when the temperature isn't too hot. Other than that, it should be a pretty normal day around here ~~ the kids are working on their school work and the laundry is almost done. Maybe we'll have a picnic on the freshly mown grass.....or maybe just on the deck!!!

No comments: