Wednesday, August 16, 2006

God is So Good.....

2 Corinthians 9:8 ~~ And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

I was reading a little thing today about the goodness of God and it brought a smile to my face.

What a thing to sit and dwell on ~ the goodness of God in my everyday life!! It doesn’t matter how many struggles, trials, or hard times we may face, I know that God is active in every area of my life.

How many times to people have things occur in their life that they try and try to fix themselves and then FINALLY ~~ AS A LAST RESORT ~~ they turn to God??

Well, I have purposed in my heart to look to God FIRST, not last. There is nothing that is in my life that He is not aware of. He knows more than I will ever know. He knows the why’s and the how’s – and His timing is perfect.

I have seen this so much just in the last week since Jeff’s father passed away. We have been so blessed to see God’s hand working through it all. God has arranged things that we would NEVER have been able to do on our own – including saving us over 50% on the airfare for Jeff to fly to Oregon!!!

Take time today to dwell on the goodness of God in your everyday life. Walk from room to room and count your blessings – you’ll be amazed at how many you may have overlooked!!

1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

He is so good to us! You said it!