Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Shopping day have changed....

I ended up doing my weekly shopping yesterday, which means that my enu that usually runs from Friday through Thursday is currently running Thursday through Wednesday. Oh well, I guess a little change is okay. Here is what we will be having over the next seven days.....

Thursday~~~FARM STYLE PORK CHOPS (CROCK POT)
Friday ~~~~ SLOPPY JOES & TATER TOTS
Saturday ~~ CHICKEN PARMESSAN OVER NOODLES
Sunday ~~~ PICNIC IN THE PARK / BBQ AFTER CHURCH

Monday ~~~MARINATED CHICKEN (CROCK POT)

Tuesday ~~~TACO SALAD

Wedn
esday~CROCK POT RAVIOLI

As you can tell, I love to cook in my crock pot. I actually have two, so that I can have two things going at once. My reason is that I do so much of my household stuff early in the day ~ including cooking dinner.

I try to plan the menu around events going on throughout the week and everyone's schedules. Many times my boys need to take dinner with them to work, so on those days I try to plan things that are easy to transport and heat up later (such as the sloppy joes tomorrow.)

I love seeing people's weekly menus - anyone who wants to share theirs with me please feel free. I'm always looking for new things to prepare. Email them to me if you would like to:

tloinnd@hotmail.com

No comments: