Monday, May 08, 2006

Jamie Tagged Me....


Jamie tagged me to tell 14 things about my Mom. My question to her is why 14?? That's an unusual number don't you think??? LOL

That's okay, Jamie ~~ you don't have to explain. I know someone started this before it got you to you!!

14 THINGS ABOUT MY MOM

1. She love her girls with all her heart.
2. She grew up in Southern California.
3. She is always there when I need her.
4. She still knows how to make me feel better when I'm sick.
5. She can't cook!!!! I say that lovingly - she'd agree with me!
6. She has a dog named Casey that sleeps under the covers.
7. She loves to decorate her house and rearrange furniture.
8. She has 6 grandchildren (all from me.)
9. For the first 12 years of my life it was just her and I - and no matter what the circumstances were she made every Saturday that I can remember a play day for the two of us.
10. She moved to North Dakota to keep our family closer together and watch her grandchildren grow up.
11. She works at a hotel.
12. There isn't a craft around that she isn't good at.
13. She loves to sew and quilt.
14. Her favorite flowers are lavender roses.

1 comment:

Susan said...

It's 14 things because Mother's Day is May 14th!