Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Day in The House of the Lord....

What a beautiful weekend are having! Not only do we have beautiful spring weather, we have had a wonderful morning with our church family. After church about 20 of us met at one of the local McDonald's for lunch (not my first choice for lunch - but the fellowship was worth it!!)

Proverbs 7:2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

As I was reading this verse this morning one thing that I thought about was how the world's view of things and God's view of things are so different. Most people think of laws as things that are harsh, restricting, or ways of punishing them ~~ but that isn't how we should look at God's law. It should be the "apple of our eye" - precious, meaningful, and adored!!

So, what about you....do you look at God's law and see it as the apple of your eye?

No comments: