Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today ~ February 10th

Outside my window... it is very dark ~ and we are still waiting on a storm.
I am thinking... that I love the early morning hours when the house is perfectly quiet.
I am thankful for... Our temperatures staying above freezing the last two days. We have had rain and once the temperature drops everything will be ice.
From the kitchen... I can smell the morning coffee and hear my dishwasher running (I forgot to latch the door last night before bed.)
I am wearing... my PJ’s!!!
I am creating... a peaceful and content home. I am amazed at how much clutter and stress built up while I was finishing school. Now my home isn’t just tidy ~ it is CLEAN and we are all more content.
I am going... to work today...as long as the roads aren’t icy.
I am reading... my Bible (the whole family is ~ we are in numbers) and some novel.
I am hoping... that Brett’s cough is better today.
I am hearing... The dishwasher
Around the house... everything is done ~ even the laundry!!!
One of my favorite things... playing with my Grandson, Braden
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . not making too many plans. The doctor told Nick and Aundrea that the baby could come any time, so we are just taking each day as it comes.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: