Monday, February 16, 2009

CHURCH UPDATE

There isn’t really much to update at this moment. We have been at a stand still while we waited on all the permits and paperwork. I think the last of that should be done today and ~ Lord willing ~ construction could start as soon as tomorrow!!

We did go over to the building yesterday and I was excited at the fact that I did not smell the fire as I have every other time we have gone over. They have be using a sealant and primer throughout the building to kill the smoke smell and I think they may be winning the battle.


Some of the lumber has been delivered and chalk marks have been added for where walls need to be built, so now it is just a matter on getting the final approval to let the work begin. Our prayer is that everything will go smoothly and timely so that we could be back in the building by April 12th ~ Easter.

No comments: