Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ February 24th


Outside my window... It’s a bit foggy and 17 degrees.....snow is on the way again.

I am thinking... that I have a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful for... wonderful doctors that are watching Aundrea and Madison very closely.

From the kitchen... Is the smell of my morning coffee ~~~ and a perfectly clean counter and sink (which always makes me smile first thing in the morning.

I am wearing... my pajamas.....will get dressed here in just a bit.

I am creating... a cross-stitch quilt for my hubby ~~~ over 15 years in the making.

I am going... to a basketball game this evening! It should be a lot of fun.

I am reading... My Bible ( in Joshua right now) and a book by Jeffery Deaver ( I love reading in the bathtub.)

I am hoping... That my granddaughter will be born this week. We are all very excited to finally see her face!!!!!

I am hearing... the sound of the furnace and nothing else. Mornings are very quiet at my house.Around the house... There isn’t a lot going on. Just the normal school and work stuff right now.

One of my favorite things... my hours of quiet first thing in the morning. I am the only early riser in my house and I think God did that just for me. He knows how much I love this uninterrupted time.

A few plans for the rest of the week... It’s hard to make too many plans when you’re waiting on a baby. I do have some taxes I need to finish up for people today and tomorrow and it is close week at work so Thursday and Friday could be pretty busy.

A picture to share this morning... This is my sister and my best friend. Welcome Home, Margaret!!





1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm so glad someone else has been working on something for their husband for years! I have a cross stitch for Wes that I've been working on for at least 10 years, maybe more.