Saturday, February 07, 2009

MOMMY SURVEY


See what happens when Jeff goes to work at 5:30am and I get up before 6am.....I have all this quiet time and I can play with my blog!!! This was on Susan’s blog and I thought it was kind of neat. I love thinking back on my pregnancies!


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Not really

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? We were thrilled to death!!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No way, no how, not even thought of for a second!!!

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 19
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home pregnancy test and then confirmed by my doctor.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My husband

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No, they never even made that an option for me...but I never even considered that he would be anything but a boy. WOW, would I have been shocked if it had been a girl.
9. DUE DATE? June 12, 1986
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not a bit
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Frozen yogurt – with no toppings, just the yogurt
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Nothing irritated me.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Absolutely not!!!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Can we just say way too many?!??!?!?!? I was young and believed my grandmother and her whole YOU ARE EATING FOR TWO THEORY!!!

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? I sure did – it was wonderful
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No complications, but he was premature
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Simi Valley Adventist Hospital, California....in the same room my mom had me in.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? About 4
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My mom. Jeff was still in Tech school for the Air Force and no one had expected the baby that soon.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Absolutely no one – not even a doctor or a nurse. Everyone was out of the room getting ready and I delivered the baby onto the bed. I told them I was done when they came back in.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Nope
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 5lb. 4oz.
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? May 4, 1986

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Jeffrey Alan
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 22

No comments: