Monday, December 01, 2008

My Week

Well, it’s Monday ~ the start one another week. But this week is special. Here are the three reasons this week is so special:

1. At the end of this week I will no longer be a college student ~ I will have completed my master’s degree.

2. At the end of this week ~ Friday to be exact ~ my precious grandson, Braden Lee, will turn ONE. He is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!!

3. At the end of this week I will NOT be getting on an airplane headed to India. Due to the terrorist acts and the country in unrest my trip has been indefinitely postponed.

Those are three really big things to happen in a week!! For the first time in a long time I have actually started to make plans for what I am going to do with myself. Here is my list so far:

The kids and I will be going to the YMCA one hour a day, 5 days a week

I am going to begin redoing one room in the house each month. The first room will be the dining room ~ new paint, a new lamp, border and anew curtain.

So ~~~ what does your week look like???






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M GOING TO HAVE CASEY'S STAPLES TAKEN OUT, NOT MUCH OF A WEEK COMPAIRED TO YOUR.
I'M REALLLLLLLLY PROUD OF YOU BUT I KNEW ALL ALONG YOU COULD DO IT.
LOVE
MOM