Friday, December 28, 2007

Thinking of the New Year

I love to study my Bible. The hard part for is WHAT to study. Over the last several weeks I have been praying about that issue ~~ what to study. The Bible says:

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

After discussing this with Jeff and getting his input I have finally got a plan of action. Beginning in January I am going to dive deep into the heart of Proverbs. I will spend one month in each chapter - meaning I should have about 2 1/2 years worth of indepth studying ahead of me.

I love the thought of going verse by verse and spending time on each verse to see what God has to show me there.

Do you have a method to your studies. If so, share it with me. I love to hear what others do, too!!!

No comments: