Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It is FINISHED!!!!!

This semester of my college courses, that is!! I finished the last final at 9:06 last night. I was so thrilled. Now I done unitl January 14th!!

When I came out of my room and mad the announcement that I was FINISHED, I told Jeff that wasthe word I was going to study about this morning - FINISHED.

Did you know the word is used 43 imes in the King James Bible - and most of them are in connection to Solomon. The verses that really spoke to my heart the most were:

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

If we can say that at the end of each day...that we have finished the work that the Lord had for u that day....them we have accomplished a good work.

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Keep fighting - finish the course before you - and most importantly, keep the faith!!

And beginning today the kids and I are going to begin a winter project.....a gingerbread village!! We are all so excited.

Anybody else have any projects they are undertaking this winter??

1 comment:

Sarah D. said...

I just visited you blog again for the first time in awhile! I'm so glad to see you back! I LOVE reading your posts, they are such a blessing!