As we sat here tonight having family devotions I did some serious thinking of just how blessed we are ~~ especially here in America. During one of the messages we had at Family Camp the preacher talked about the things in our lives that we have a tendency to take for granted. We were talking about some of these things during our devotions tonight ~ an evening of "Count Your Blessings."
Now that my family and I have shared blessings I would love to hear from the sweet ladies that take time to read my blog......share 5 "little things" that are a blessing to you ~ things that you may not ordinarily think of. Here are my 5 OUT OF THE ORDINARY blessings:
1. A home with central air conditioning (it's 95 degrees outside)
2. A Bible cover that my loving husband spent weeks finding so it would be "just right"
3. A special houseplant (long story) that is almost 7 years old
4. Having Godly friends that I have never met face-to-face, but feel as though I have
5. Hearing my children laughing as they play in the pool