Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm such a copy-cat.....

My sweet friend, Tammy, did this yesterday and I really liked it - so I thought, "Why not do it too?"

Ten things you've done today:

Spent time in prayer
Did my Bible study
Fed my cats
Made coffee
Showered
Unloaded the dishwasher
Did some accounting work for a company
Kissed my dear, sweet hubby
Took out stuff for dinner tonight
Put away a load of clothes

Nine things you need to do tomorrow:

Finish the church bulletin
Go to Nick's baseball games
Take my little ones to Fort Lincoln
prepare dinner for the single men at our church
Clean the church
Snuggle up with my hubby and watch a baseball game
Give my cats a bath
Clean the inside of my van
Get clothes ready for church on Sunday

Eight items always in your pantry:

Extra virgin olive oil
Kosher salt
A full pepper mill
Garlic - LOTS of garlic
Pasta
Rice
Flour
Distilled water

Seven things you need to feel "at home":

My family
My Bible
My pillow
My fuzzy blanket
My cats - Elliott and Tanner
My favorite coffee mug
A bath tub

Six things that sum up your childhood:

Time with my Grandad
The tree in the front yard
My dog, Patches
Playing with my cousins
My mom was my best friend
School - I LOVED school

Five items of clothing you wear again and again:

My denim skirt
A baggy sweatshirt
My khaki skirt
A black skirt
My denim jumper

Four places you've lived:

Simi Valley, CA
Eugene, OR
Minot AFB, ND
Bismarck, ND

Three books you've loved reading recently:

My Bible
I'll Love You, Forever (It's a childrens book, but I read it regularly to my kids)
A book called Tornado in a Junkyard

Two heart's desires:

To live my life for Christ
To see my family do the same

One thing everyone reading this can pray about for you:

That I can be a blessing to my family and my church.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This was fun to read, Tami! =)

Tori Leslie said...

Me too, I'm a copy-cat also. I have copied this from some other site and then have it saved in my drafts so after I actually do something today I can do this thinggy.

I enjoyed yours!