Thursday, November 17, 2005

Talk about be exhausted.......



Yep - the picture above pretty much sums up how I feel!!! After 4 days of revival meetings my heart is revived and my body is exhausted!! These were some of the best meetings I have been to in a long time. I enjoyed (and needed) each and every one of them.

I am so glad that the kids and I kept the house picked up and the laundry done or else I think I might just dread tomorrow. Fortunately, the only thing I really need to do is dust and go to the library. I also hope to start exercising tomorrow morning. I have to take Jeffrey to work at 5:30am, so when I get home I plan on doing one of my Walk Away the Pounds DVD's.

But, for tonight I am calling it quits early. My kids are in bed, the house is quiet and my eyelids are heavy. I think I will curl up in bed next to my sweetheart and do some reading while I am still awake enough to do so.

OH YEAH - GUESS WHAT..........one month from today (December 17th) Jeff and I will celebrate our 20th anniversary!!!!! I canno believe how fast the years have gone by!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That kitty is so cute. :) Your revival sounds wonderful!