I must admit that I don’t really hate
Mondays. I’m probably strange, but
I actually enjoy them....they are the
Start of a new week!!!
1. Submit Executive Summary section of Business Plan (Tonight – the 17th)
2. Submit completed draft of Business Plan (Thursday – the 20th)
3. Complete detailed Strategic Plan (Saturday – the 22nd)
4. Conduct peer evaluation for draft Business plan (Monday – the 24th)
5. Submit final business plan, hard copy of plan, Powerpoint, and video presentation (In other words ~~ the completed thesis) Our group is taping on the 29th.
6. Complete peer evaluation for final Business Plan (Sunday – the 30th)
If I can stay on track I will have completed everything by December 1st!!!! Pray for me – this is a very tight timeline and a lot of major work that needs to be done to accomplish it.
I started my 2009 Bible Reading Schedule this morning ~ and yes, I do know that I’m a little ahead of the game here. I must admit that I didn’t do very well in the daily reading department this year and I want to do better. So....instead of waiting for January – and continuing to put it off – I have started today!!
Things I Will be doing Today:
Conference meeting from 10am – noon
School with kids
Racquetball with Nick at 5pm
Making beef stroganoff for dinner tonight
Get assignment turned in before midnight
Watch some football with my hubby (while doing assignment)
ALL THE NORMAL DAILY STUFF INBETWEEN