Monday, September 08, 2008

Dairy of my trip – Day 1 and 2

I am going to try to keep a daily dairy for my kids while I am away – and I thought what a great way to share it with my friends and family too.

I am currently in London. We arrived this afternoon and came straight to the hotel and slept for 3 hours. I can’t believe how tired I was.

I left Sunday at 1:15 pm, flew to Denver and then SAT for 8 hours until we finally boarded our plane to London. The flight was great. I slept for most of it (so why was I so tired when I got here??) I still feel like I could sleep some more, which is good because it is 10:00 pm here. Tonight we ate at the hotel restaurant and now we are spending the evening relaxing in the hotel room.

Tomorrow we are doing an all day tour on London. I know we’ll be exhausted when we are done, but we only have one full day here so we want to take advantage of it. I’ll try to get pictures posted each day.

Here is one for today......

No comments: