Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BBRRRRRR


What happened to "Spring is in the air?" Here I am sitting on the floor with a blanket over the heater vent and a big mug of coffee ~~ because I'm freezing!!!! I know my little weather bug says it 30 OUTSIDE, but I'm so cold I'm starting to think that is the inside temperature. Maybe it was because I didn't want to crawl out from under those warm covers on my bed!!

That's okay, though ~~ I'm up, the day has started, and the temperature will only go up from here...both inside and outside.

I started one more new class yesterday. That means (not counting the two I am currently doing) I only have 4 more to go!! December 13th I will be officially GRADUATED!!!!

As I was reading my Bible this morning, I read a verse that challenged me.

"As the Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you." --John 15:9

WOW - could you imagine if we showed others the same kind of love the the Father showed us?!?!?!?!?

I don't know about you, but I want to try to show those around me the love the Christ showed for me when he willing gave His life for me. Easter is almost here and thoughts of Christ dying on the cross for me have been coming to me more and more over the last several days. It's nothing I ever want to take lightly.

So today, my prayer for anyone who may read this is that you know how much God loves YOU, that Christ died for YOU, and that YOU are special!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh I love that verse. Oh yea it's cold here too, it turned cold last night and in Texas where we're from it's cold too so I guess it's everywhere.
Stay warm!

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Tami,
Been missing your posts lately. Hope all is well!