Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Musing Over a Couple of Verses.....

Deuteronomy 32:46-47 And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. (47) For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

Last week during our family devotions we read through Deuteronomy 32. Since that time the verses above have been on my heart and on my mind, especially the beginning of verse 47…”For it is not a vain thing for you; BECAUSE IT IS YOUR LIFE….”

Oh, how I wish EVERYONE could see that!!! Salvation, serving, your testimony, and everything else you do is not a vain thing, it is your life!! My prayer for each of you today is that you will take time out of your day today and think about the life God has given you. Are you doing all you can for Him, or are there areas you need to improve in? I know there is for me!


Ladies, we only have one life on this earth, let’s not make it something lived in vain, but instead, make it a life lived in such a way as to bring honor and Glory to the Lord who saved us!!

No comments: