Monday, September 18, 2006

How Is Your Joy Level??

I woke up this morning with a song already going through my mind ~ it’s considered a children’s song, but I LOVE it…..”I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, down in my heart….” I’m sure many of you know the rest of it!! Then, while going through my emails I got the following (and it goes right along with what I’ve been singing all morning, so I thought I would share it with everyone else!)

Psalms 5:11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest Them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

The joy of God wells up from within and overflows into my life.

In quiet moments of reflection, I feel a stirring of God's joy deep in my heart. This is a joy that is waiting to be given full expression in my life.

I appreciate the happiness I feel in even the simplest of times: when the fun-loving antics of a child cause me to laugh or the sun shines warmly on my face.

In quiet times and in times full with activity, the joy of God wells up from deep within me and overflows out to those around me. And like a ripple in a pond, joy spreads out touching person after person.

Joy also returns to me. I see it in the faces of others and hear it in their laughter. I welcome the joy of God and its power to transform my life. Joy brings out divine qualities in me as I give it full expression in my life.


Have a wonderful day everyone and don’t forget to take time to MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO THE LORD!!!!!

No comments: