Sunday, January 22, 2006

Well, I'm doing better here......

I may not be updating this every day, but I have done better this last week!

This week has been a week of adjustment. I've been out of college for a year now and am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I'm glad I only have one class going right now because it is so time consuming. It is only an 8-week course, so there is a lot to do in only a short amount of time. I just got done submitting the roughdraft for my mid term!!

DJ, my kitten, is continuing to recover from being declawed and nuetered, but his eye isn't looking much better. If we don't see a definite improvement by tomorrow we will be calling the vet again to see what they suggest. Please keep praying for him.

Well, thats about for the Olson household right now. We have church here in a couple of hours and company coming over after that, so I guess I should get into the kitchen and get things ready for that. Have a great Lord's Day!!!!!!

No comments: