Saturday, June 14, 2008

Who's Counting???

What a week!! Who would have ever thought that getting a Master’s in Accounting and Business Management would require writing hundreds of pages a week???? (Okay, maybe that is a slight exaggeration, but I have still written A LOT!!!!)

I tried to figure out just how many pages I have written just this week and I stopped counting at 20. It got to be too discouraging. Maybe I wouldn’t feel that way if I was an English major – right, Teri?!?!?!? I feel like I’m writing a book.

I’m really trying not to complain, but I do admit that at 1:30 Tuesday morning I decided I was going to quit. I decided I didn’t want to do this anymore. Between family, church, work, and then my classes I felt like this was crazy. So, I shut the books, closed up the computer and went to bed. The next morning I told Nick and Jeff (son and husband) what was going through my mind. They were such an encouragement to me – and I am now trucking along.....and counting down the days until I done.

So here is the magic number as of today ~ June 14, 2008 ~

From and including: Sunday, June 15, 2008

To, but not including : Saturday, December 13, 2008

It is 181 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 5 months, 28 days excluding the end date
Alternative time units

15,638,400 seconds
260,640 minutes
4344 hours
25 weeks (rounded down)

Give or take a minute or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Starr said...

Oh Tami! Bless your heart! 20 pages AND being a busy wife, Mom and pastor's wife? I'm glad YOU like numbers! LOL

Terri said...

You would still feel that way if you were an English major. Trust me.