Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's been a while.....

I honestly don't remember the last time I was here - but I can say I've missed it. I love to journal and it doesn't even matter if anyone reads this or not. I am going to try to get back to doing the things I love (and using my blog to as a journal of my Bible Reading and studying is one thing I love.)


Over the last couple of days I have been studying a little phrase in the Bible ~~ "but God". It is used 44 different times. It is an amazing study. Because BUT FOR GOD where would we be???
I know God has blessed me beyond anything I could ever deserve. I was a lost sinner, BUT GOD sent His Son for me. I was dying in my trespasses and sins, BUT GOD shows His mercy on me each and every day. I could go on and on.


I look forward to spending time sharing my thoughts and my heart here again. I've missed this!!

No comments: