Monday, November 26, 2007


(As the mom of 5 boys....I fully understand that comic!!)

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:


In my personal Bible reading this morning, I spent time thinking about the verse above.


Paul was pretty straight forward when he told us how to walk - "walk as children of the light." He may have said it almost 2000 years ago, but it is still just as relevant today as it was then.


So, how do you know if your walking as a child of the light? Ask yourself this question...."Will what I say or what I do reflect negatively or positively on my claim to be a follower of Jesus Christ?" Just be God-conscious during your daily walk, and you will walk in the light.


We need not be paranoid about our behavior. Just live a reasonable life with Eph. 5:8 in the back of your mind. Don't try to be so Heavenly that you are no earthly good. Be reasonable and normal in your Christian walk, and others will begin to want what you have.



Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth. ~~ Proverbs 26:20


PSALM OF THE DAY


I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. ~~ Psalm 45:17



No comments: