Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Proverbs 27:1
I admit it, I am a planner. I use lists for everything - down to what I'll be cleaning and when. I love FlyLady and one of my favorite blogs to read is "I'm An Organizing Junkie," BECAUSE I AM TOO.
But....I have learned to not let those lists be carved in stone. My lists are more like suggestions, guidelines, or goals. They are things I would like to accomplish ~~ but if the Lord have other ideas for my day, He comes first. The lists can wait!!!
I strongly suggest to everyone ~ make Him the center of your life. We don't know what tomorrow may bring....we don't even know what tonight holds. So, take what the Lord have given you - this moment in time - and do all you can to have a day that focuses on Him. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 46:10

No comments: