Monday, April 17, 2006

Lesson 4 - Part 3.....

Last night I was working away on this assignment and during my research I found a great article. I got my blog all ready and went to add the link for everyone and guess what.........I end up with a message saying Internet Explorer has encoutered a problem and most shut down. And then it did just that!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I was so frustrated!! For the life of me I cannot find that article again - although I am determined to keep searching now! Now it's become a matter of wills...my will against this computer's ~~ and I WILL win (eventually.)

I did find another good site this morning that I thought I would share with everyone. It is called "Virtual Office." Here is the link:

http://www.objs.com/survey/vo.htm

The one section I really liked was the one that discussed the advantages and disadvantages of virtual working. There are also several other resources and links listed throughout the web site.

I am now off to search for the lost web site from last night.......I now it's out there someplace!!!!

No comments: