Monday, April 24, 2006

Did I miss something???

On our assignment for last week part of what we were supposed to do said:

"Access the Discussion Board and note that you have been placed in a virtual team. Working as a collaborative virtual team, select a virtual tool and discuss/analyze the case. As a team, prepare one Word version of your analysis of the case (see specific instructions with the case) and submit it by Wednesday, April 27. Individually, prepare a message to me (in an email is fine) discussing the experience as a virtual team member and using the virtual tool selected."

Because I was having computer problems during our chat on Thursday I was never able to get clarification as to what this assignment was, since nothing has been posted on the Discussion board. Can anyone help me out with this??

No comments: