Friday, May 30, 2008

HHMMMMMM ~~ What to do.....

Here I sit at 6 in the morning. I have been up for over an hour because of the "lovely" birds in our backyard. Ok ~ so they may be lovely...but the NOISE they were making at 5 a.m. was not so lovely!!!

I've already had two cups of coffee (working on the third) and had a wonderful time of devotional, so now what?!??!?!?

I could clean (no), or do schoolwork (too early to think that hard), put my cats in the back yard to have birds for breakfast (enabling me to go back to sleep), or get dressed and go to Wal-Mart. Yep, Wal-Mart wins!!!

I pray you all have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Josh & Denise said...

I have two thoughts.

1. What kind of loser goes to Walmart at 6 am?!?!

2. You must be my sister to drink that amount of coffee that quickly. I thought I was the only one capable of pulling that off. Do people comment on your addiction like they do mine?

You've got to try the Skinny Cinammon Dolce Latte (w/2 Splenda) from Starbucks. It's the absolute best, and because it's skinny it's sugar free and 'better' for you. Dare I say 'good' for you? :-) It may very well be the drink that sends me to coffee rehab.