Saturday, March 17, 2007

What a week!!!!


Talk about a week of change!!!! I started a new job this week.....on top of wife, mom, and preacher's wife......I am working for a worldwide company by the name of Unisys (and I think I'm going to really enjoy it.) The best part of the job is that I am home before 1pm every day!!!


I love that I can help contribute financially to our families needs, yet still spend most of the day at home taking care of my family. Since my family doesn't even usually get up until 9 or 10am it feels like I'm not really missing anything. Dad does breakfast and the kids get their rooms done and within an hour after that I am home. I can't believe that God blessed me with such a great opportunity!!!


Other changes in our home is that my oldest son (almost 21) has moved out on his own. (Okay, so he only moved two blocks away, but it's a start.) Now ~ although he has moved, I haven't seen a change in our grocery bill.......maybe that's because he is currently taking the lasagna out of the oven as I'm typing this!!! I don't think he's missed a dinner here since he moved.


I must say I feel truly blessed. It doesn't matter how hard times get, or what may be going on around us, God always lets me know He is right there directing my path. How wonderful is that?!?!?!?!?!?!?


I could go on and on with Praises to God (and we all should do that every day) ~~ but dinner is done and I must close for now.


Pray for me when you think about it. I'm having to do some schedule adjusting mainly with getting myself to bed at an earlier time to be into work by 4:45am. I'm a morning type person, so it isn't too bad, but I just need to work out a couple of changes to have everything flow smoothly.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow, Tami, that's great that you could find a job so accommodating to your schedule! I hope it works out well for you and your family.