Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MOVING FORWARD

Proverbs 27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

I don’t know what the Lord has in store for me tomorrow...I don’t even know what He has in store for me this afternoon. All I know is that I need to live my life in such a way that my actions bring Him honor and Glory. If I do that then I can look forward to the day when He will say to me, “Well done, thou good and faithful servant.”

Do I always live up to these expectations? NO. But I keep trying. When I fail, I get up and keep moving forward. How about you? Are you moving forward today or are you stuck looking back, or worse yet, moving in reverse?

Take time today to put your life in forward motion. Don’t worry about tomorrow; it’s not ours to worry about. Just make today the best you possibly can!!


No comments: