Thursday, April 02, 2009

PROGRESS ON THE CHURCH

Slowly, but surely, we are seeing progress at the church. The demolition is complete. Windows have been replaced and most of the framing in the basement has been done.

It’s been over 3 months now. Back when all this started I don’t think anyone thought it would go on for this long. I can say that there have been times when we get a little frustrated by not having our own building – such as right now with everything going on with the flooding in our community. We know with our building we could be doing so much more than we are now. But, overall, our spirits are high. We are excited about the progress that is getting made and looking forward to our first service in the new auditorium!!
I don’t know how many people know, but I leave to go back to India on May 1st. I will be coming back June 3rd. There is a little part of me that hopes the church either gets done before I leave or does not get done until I get back. I don’t want to miss the first service.

No comments: