Sunday, November 05, 2006

No Excuses.....



Where have you been, so of you may be asking. All I can say is......here. My mind has kind of been preoccupied with some things and every time I thought of blogging I would draw a complete blank.

I admit that part of it had to do with "me." I am the type of person that always wants to encourage. I want to see people smile and I want people to know that no matter what is going on in a person's life they should rejoice. After all God's Word tells us in Philippians 4:4 ~~ "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice."

Over the last couple of weeks I have almost been "faking" my happiness. What I mean is that I AM rejoicing in all that the Lord has done (and is doing) in my life - but I have been having a hard time exhibiting it. Because of that, I have just been kind of quiet lately. It's kind of like the old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." It's not that my words wouldn't be nice - but my thoughts just haven't been as encouraging as I would like to share with others.

There ~~ now that I have rambled on and on, what I want to say is.....

I AM SO BLESSED ~ I LOVE THE LORD AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT ~ MY LIFE IS SO RICH I COULD NEVER EVEN LIST ALL THAT GOD HAS DONE FOR ME

This morning Jeff was getting ready for church and singing:

"So, rise and shine and give God the glory, glory
Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory
Rise and shine and
Give God the glory, glory
Children of the Lord!!!"

About halfway through the song he had us all singing along!!

How about you......are you ready to rise, shine, and give God the Glory??? I pray you are this wonderful Sunday!!!!!

No comments: